Tuesday, 10 January 2012
Cathcart MSP, James Dornan, has announced new surgery dates for his constituents. Surgery sessions are open to local residents to drop-by and speak to James about any issues or help they may need.
James has scheduled ‘drop-in’ surgeries on the:
- First Saturday of the month at Castlemilk Hall (10:00-11:00) and Castlemilk Library (11:15-12:15)
- First Monday of the month at St Fillan’s Primary School (17:00-18:00) and The Couper Institute (18:15-19:15)
- Second Monday of the month at Battlefield Primary School (18:15-19:15)
- Second Tuesday of each month at the David Cargill Centre (10:00-11:00), King’s Park Primary School (17:00-18:00) and Croftfoot Primary School (18:15-19:15)
- Third Saturday of the month at Langside Primary School (10:00-11:00) and Our Lady of the Annunciation Primary School (11:15-12:15)
- Third Monday of the month at Pollokshaws Burgh Hall (17:00-18:00) and Tinto Primary School (18:15-19:15)
- Fourth Monday of the month at Kennishead Community Hall (18:15-19:15)
The constituency office at 4 King’s Park Road is open Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 for constituents to pop along to as well.
Commenting, James Dornan said: “The benefits of holding surgeries is that it provides an opportunity for constituents to come and meet with me to discuss some of the issues that are affecting them or their community. My surgeries are all on a drop-in basis.
"I try to cover as much of the constituency as possible but if you are unable to make the times and places of the surgeries, you can contact my constituency office on 0141 632 5238 and we will try and arrange a home visit”.